With Invisalign, state-of-the-art advances in technology and dental science are now available to you.
Click for Invisalign Information Video
Watch what’s involved, and you’ll see why Invisalign is a great step forward in straightening.
What is Invisalign?
Basically, invisible braces.
The Invisalign system is composed of a number of clear aligners that are custom-molded to fit you. The series of aligners, virtually invisible Invisalgin aligners, gradually reposition your teeth into a smile that you’ll love. All you need to do is:
- Remove your aligners when you eat, brush and floss
- Change aligners every two weeks
- Watch your teeth move little by little
- Enjoy your new smile – often in 6 months to 1 year
Why Do People Prefer Invisalign?
Invisalign’s ease of use and convenience have made it the choice of over half a million people. In fact, Invisalign has been effective in giving hundreds of thousands of people amazing new smiles.
- People will not be able to tell or won’t notice that you’re wearing aligners and in treatment
- Your lifestyle won’t be disrupted
- The nearly invisible, clear Invisalign system allows you a great smile even while you’re being treated and wearing aligners
- The clear aligners are unobtrusive in social situations or business meetings
- No bands or metal wires to hide and that irritate your mouth